JETSEAL is a world leader in designing and manufacturing Axial C-Seals. Unlike face seals, the axial seal is specifically designed to seal against an I.D. and O.D. of the cavity.
Axial Seals are ideally suited to accommodate limited rotational or linear movements such as those found in liquid or gas valves. Since Axial Seals are metallic, they are ideal for use in cryogenics, superheated steam or high pressure viscous liquids. Sizes can range from .250” up to 6.5” diameter.
- Operating pressure range:................Vacuum (1E-10 torr.) to 15,000 psi
- Functional temperature range:..........Cryogenic to 1350°F (732°C)
- Typical leakage rate:.........................1E-8 sccs He/mm circ.
- Alloy 718 (AMS 5596, 5589, 5662)
- Alloy X-750 (AMS 5598, 5582, 5667)
- Waspaloy (AMS 5544, 5706, 5586, 5708)
- Other metallic options are available
- Silver (AMS 2410, 2411)
- Nickel (AMS 2403, 2424, QQ-N-290)
- Gold (Mil-G-45204)
- PTFE (AMS 2515)
Application Data Sheets are available in Spanish, French, German, Russian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Farsi,
and Hebrew from JETSEAL's Downloads
or Contact Us